Yakima's FourTimer hauls 4 bikes of virtually any style, from children's bikes to big DH bikes to fat bikes.
• Transport four bikes regardless of frame design, suspension or wheel size
• Ideal for fat bikes, kids' bikes, and fenders
• Secures bike by the frame with padded arms
• Low tray height for quick and easy loading and unloading of bikes
• Folds down with bikes loaded for rear-of-vehicle access. Folds up when not in use
• Easily converts into 2-bike carrier
Founded in 1962, By Dud Thames, Flying Fish Bikes strives to be a resource for all of our cycling community needs. The original store is located at 2409 South MacDill Avenue. Approximatley 5 blocks north of Bay To Bay Blvd. In the Palma Ceia District of South Tampa. Our second and newsest location is Located at 13038 Race Track Road in the Winn-Dixie shopping center on the corner of Race Track Rd. and Country Way Blvd in the Westchase area of North Tampa. We excell in the sales of, and comprehensive repair and fitting of bicycles. Under new ownership since 2007, we have been recognized as one of the nations top 100 Bicycle retailers, and have been voted, "Best of The Bay," by Creative loafing and the Tampa Tribune for the consecutive years of 2008 to 2013. Come see us!