Serfas' Bike Case tames even the most destructive airline baggage and shipping systems and delivers your bike safe and sound. It features a bulletproof (yes, actually bulletproof) polyethylene case, 2 heavy-duty casters on the end for easy and smooth mobility, 3 layers of foam padding, internal tie-down straps and 4 industrial-strength locking latches for serious security.
• Meets UPS Size Requirements
• Fits Most Bikes up to 29ers (With Proper Bike Dis-assembly)
• Two Heavy Duty Casters for Mobility
• Bulletproof Polyethylene Shell
• Four Stainless Steel Locking Latches for Ultimate Security
• Includes Three Foam Layers and Internal Tie Down Straps
• External Size: 47 x 30 x 11-inch
• Internal Size: 44 x 27 x 9.75-inch
• Weight: 31 lbs
Founded in 1962, By Dud Thames, Flying Fish Bikes strives to be a resource for all of our cycling community needs. The original store is located at 2409 South MacDill Avenue. Approximatley 5 blocks north of Bay To Bay Blvd. In the Palma Ceia District of South Tampa. Our second and newsest location is Located at 13038 Race Track Road in the Winn-Dixie shopping center on the corner of Race Track Rd. and Country Way Blvd in the Westchase area of North Tampa. We excell in the sales of, and comprehensive repair and fitting of bicycles. Under new ownership since 2007, we have been recognized as one of the nations top 100 Bicycle retailers, and have been voted, "Best of The Bay," by Creative loafing and the Tampa Tribune for the consecutive years of 2008 to 2013. Come see us!