Light & Motion's Urban 800 Fast Charge has both daily commuters and singletrack lovers in mind. It's light, bright, and rugged for urban and off-road adventures alike. And, new rapid recharge technology shortens your time between rides!
• 800 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard.
• Waterproof to 1 meter.
• Engineered with the best CREE LED and enhanced firmware.
• Custom engineered micro-peened reflector optimizes the light to provide a smooth, even beam pattern that focuses the light exactly where you need it.
• Beam pattern engineered to maximize your depth perception using optics that eliminates the snowball effect with a clean transition across the beam.
• Amber Side lighting for a full 180 degrees of visibility.
• Daytime Pulse mode for extra safety and Lock Out Mode for traveling.
• Designed to be mounted on your handlebar or helmet (tool-free system).
• Ultralight aluminum body with integrated heat sink fins.
• MicroUSB rechargeable (fully charges in 2.5 hours with 2A Adapter).
• Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage.
• Multiple power settings.
• High 1:30/800
• Med 3:00/350
• Low 6:00/175
• Pulse 12:00/175
Founded in 1962, By Dud Thames, Flying Fish Bikes strives to be a resource for all of our cycling community needs. The original store is located at 2409 South MacDill Avenue. Approximatley 5 blocks north of Bay To Bay Blvd. In the Palma Ceia District of South Tampa. Our second and newsest location is Located at 13038 Race Track Road in the Winn-Dixie shopping center on the corner of Race Track Rd. and Country Way Blvd in the Westchase area of North Tampa. We excell in the sales of, and comprehensive repair and fitting of bicycles. Under new ownership since 2007, we have been recognized as one of the nations top 100 Bicycle retailers, and have been voted, "Best of The Bay," by Creative loafing and the Tampa Tribune for the consecutive years of 2008 to 2013. Come see us!