Light & Motion's Urban 500 lights up your daily commute. It's light, bright, and rugged for urban and off-road adventures alike.
• 500 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard.
• Engineered with top of the line CREE LED and enhanced firmware.
• It is the only light in its class with an accurate 4 level battery charge status indicator so you know if you have the juice to get home.
• Custom engineered reflector optimizes the light to provide the most efficient and effective distribution of light for cycling.
• Amber Side lighting for a full 180 degrees of visibility.
• Designed to be mounted on your handlebar or helmet (tool-free system).
• Lightweight aluminum body with integrated heat sink fins.
• MicroUSB Rechargeable (fully charges in 5 hours).
• Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage.
• Multiple power settings.
• High 1:30/500
• Med 3:00/225
• Low 6:00/115
• Pulse 12:00/115
First time charge in about 3 hours. Use every day cycling; daytime I use the pulse mode and depending on where I'm riding at night I have 3 solid brightnesses to choose from. Excellent beam pattern spread with no real "hot spot" in the center like many lights. Not only lights in the distance, but out to the sides. I haven't had to charge it often between rides thus far. There's a tiny light in the back indicating power by color both for as the batter wears down and as it charges back up. The strap is very simple to attatch to the handlebars and the light is able to swivel on the clamp.
Very well thought out.
Bottom LineYes, I would recommend this to a friend
Founded in 1962, By Dud Thames, Flying Fish Bikes strives to be a resource for all of our cycling community needs. The original store is located at 2409 South MacDill Avenue. Approximatley 5 blocks north of Bay To Bay Blvd. In the Palma Ceia District of South Tampa. Our second and newsest location is Located at 13038 Race Track Road in the Winn-Dixie shopping center on the corner of Race Track Rd. and Country Way Blvd in the Westchase area of North Tampa. We excell in the sales of, and comprehensive repair and fitting of bicycles. Under new ownership since 2007, we have been recognized as one of the nations top 100 Bicycle retailers, and have been voted, "Best of The Bay," by Creative loafing and the Tampa Tribune for the consecutive years of 2008 to 2013. Come see us!