• 11mm hardened New MAX-Performance steel shackle material allows reduction of shackle diameter while maintaining the performance standards of the Evolution Mini-5, Mini-7 & Mini-9
• Reinforced cuff over hardened crossbar and cylinder protects high security disc-style cylinder
• DuoCore-new hybrid cylinder technology provides increased security
• High security Bent Foot design for ease of use
• Kryptonite's lightest weight U-lock option at 747 grams (1.65 lbs)-16% lighter than the Evolution Mini-5
• 3 Stainless steel keys-including new key design and one LED replaceable key fob
Founded in 1962, By Dud Thames, Flying Fish Bikes strives to be a resource for all of our cycling community needs. The original store is located at 2409 South MacDill Avenue. Approximatley 5 blocks north of Bay To Bay Blvd. In the Palma Ceia District of South Tampa. Our second and newsest location is Located at 13038 Race Track Road in the Winn-Dixie shopping center on the corner of Race Track Rd. and Country Way Blvd in the Westchase area of North Tampa. We excell in the sales of, and comprehensive repair and fitting of bicycles. Under new ownership since 2007, we have been recognized as one of the nations top 100 Bicycle retailers, and have been voted, "Best of The Bay," by Creative loafing and the Tampa Tribune for the consecutive years of 2008 to 2013. Come see us!