Garmin started with the aerodynamic form factor of the popular Edge 500, added in-ride challenges on Strava live segments, color display, connected capabilities and advanced analysis features. The result—Edge 520, the GPS bike computer that’s right-sized for competitive cyclists and packed with the features you crave.
Edge 520 compromises nothing when it comes to display — 2.3 inches of high-resolution color. We maximized the display so you get the most live area in relation to the compact size of the 520. You’ll also appreciate the screen clarity in all lighting conditions.
The compact, rugged form factor and 15+ hour battery life of Edge 520 make it ideal for off-road adventures. It’s also compatible with GPS/GLONASS satellites, so you benefit from more signal options, wherever your ride takes you.
- Offers in-ride challenges through Strava live segments
- Reports cycling-specific VO2 max and recovery time when used with power and heart rate
- Pairs with compatible ANT+ indoor trainers for data display and control
- Tracks Functional Threshold Power (FTP), watts/kg and cycling dynamics when used with Vector or Vector 2 power meters
- Connected features (when compared with a compatible phone): automatic uploads, live tracking, smart notifications, send/receive courses, social media sharing, weather
Founded in 1962, By Dud Thames, Flying Fish Bikes strives to be a resource for all of our cycling community needs. The original store is located at 2409 South MacDill Avenue. Approximatley 5 blocks north of Bay To Bay Blvd. In the Palma Ceia District of South Tampa. Our second and newsest location is Located at 13038 Race Track Road in the Winn-Dixie shopping center on the corner of Race Track Rd. and Country Way Blvd in the Westchase area of North Tampa. We excell in the sales of, and comprehensive repair and fitting of bicycles. Under new ownership since 2007, we have been recognized as one of the nations top 100 Bicycle retailers, and have been voted, "Best of The Bay," by Creative loafing and the Tampa Tribune for the consecutive years of 2008 to 2013. Come see us!